Watermarking Problems

Senior GuySenior Guy Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited January 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Watermarking suddenly decided to stop working. Gallery Tools set watermarking to YES, but there is not a WATERMARKING item in the photo tools menu.

A gallery as an example:

http://saviello.smugmug.com/gallery/2374159#124411423

I also noticed that some galleries where the watermarking had been set at an earlier date, now no longer carry a watermarking item in the photo tools menu.

Thank you.

www.saviello.smugmug.com

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Senior Guy wrote:
    Watermarking suddenly decided to stop working. Gallery Tools set watermarking to YES, but there is not a WATERMARKING item in the photo tools menu.

A gallery as an example:

http://saviello.smugmug.com/gallery/2374159#124411423

I also noticed that some galleries where the watermarking had been set at an earlier date, now no longer carry a watermarking item in the photo tools menu.

Thank you.

www.saviello.smugmug.com
    Hello wave.gif

Can you log out and log back in again? maybe that helps. I have no problem seeing the watermarking in that gallery for some reason:
  • Senior GuySenior Guy Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Watermarking Problems
    Ivar,

Thank you for your timely response. This is really weird because I logged out and in multiple times to no avail. I could not see them. The weird part.......while viewing a photo in that gallery I clicked on SHARE PHOTO and immediately clicked on BACK TO GALLERY. I returned to my photo tools menu and the WATERMARKING option had returned. I utilized it and it worked except for 2 pages. I used the SHARE PHOTOS, BACK TO GALLERY manipulation on each page and each time the watermarking item reappeared in my photo tools menu and I was able to affix the watermarks. I realize it's some type of "quirk", but I've never incurred watermarking problems before. I understand that it is necessary to turn it on in the gallery tools and the photo must be of sufficient size, etc. Sorry to be a pain, but I have no idea.

Steve

www.saviello.smugmug.com
    ivar wrote:
    Hello wave.gif

Can you log out and log back in again? maybe that helps. I have no problem seeing the watermarking in that gallery for some reason: