Options

Create a new Quick setting: You don't have access to delete that quick setting.

PixoulPixoul Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited January 30, 2012 in Bug Reporting
Greetings,

I'm ran into some issues creating Quick Settings this evening.
  • Tools > Gallery Settings > Quick Settings > Save settings on this page as...

Results in the following error when you hit Return (instead of clicking Save):
  • You don't have access to delete that quick setting.

It doesn't seem to matter which gallery I try; all of them are giving me that error when hitting Return (a natural reflex for us geeks who keep our hands off the mouse). Problem verified in both Firefox and Safari.

So no worries, I'm all set creating my Quick Settings, now that I know I have to actually go click Save...but this might cause some frustration.

Comments

• Options
    GPaulsonGPaulson Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited January 27, 2012
    Thanks!
    I have saved numerous times before but today I could not figure it out.
    You are right. It makes no sense that 'Enter' gives you the error message, but 'Save' works.
    Seems the Error Message should say "Please use the Save button up above instead of hitting Enter"

Thanks Again.
  • Options
    MSkaffariMSkaffari Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2012
    GPaulson wrote: »
    I have saved numerous times before but today I could not figure it out.
    You are right. It makes no sense that 'Enter' gives you the error message, but 'Save' works.
    Seems the Error Message should say "Please use the Save button up above instead of hitting Enter"

Thanks Again.

Which browser/OS are you using? I don't seem to be able to replicate this on my own system
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2012
    That's actually a logged issue. Please do not use the enter / return key on your keyboard, but click on the 'save' button instead. Sorry for the hassle.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero