edited February 7, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
i-MPVJzmF-XL.jpg

i-B693BzF-XL.jpg

i-w3RC4qK-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2016
    All three are enchanting and I like them. My fav is #1 ... yet I'm a little distracted by the different color temperatures of the two lights, and this is a challenge I've faced in my own limited efforts at nighttime snow pictures: how to correct for the yellow/orange street lights and vsrious light sources. My solution for some has been to convert to BW and just be done with it. In any case I like these and thank you for posting. --carter P.S. How long before those power lines come down, heavy laden with snow and ice as they obviously are?! P.P.S. I'm always thankful for image stabilization on these cold shoots while standing in the freezing, shivering!!!
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2016
    Nice

Good work... thumb.gif
    Rags
  • Options
    mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2016
    Thank you Rags .

Thanks also to you carter. As to the color temperatures, I was experimenting with the white balance a bit-as I was shivering. But I cannot explain the color differences between 1 and 2 by camera WB settings. I may have introduced some temp difference though my pp, but in the end, I agree it may not be easily to explain. However your question about the ice laden power lines may be answered tomorrow, as we are under a blizzard warning for S.E. Massachusetts :D