WTT: My D50 for your D40

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited February 10, 2009 in Nikon Land
USA model D50 in excellent condition. SOLD
Includes original box and all items that were included therein (unused strap, unused USB and video cables, unused viewfinder cover and hot shoe cover, unused Nikon software, battery charger & cord, body cap, user manuals, start-up guide and warranty slip). Includes original Nikon battery plus two extra Maxell 1500 mAh batteries.
A GGS LCD protector is installed.
Cosmetically, there are no marks or scratches.
The rear rubber grip is beginning to feel a little spongy, but it is still completely and firmly attached.
It has 33075 shots on it, but it functions absolutely flawlessly.
Some recent shots from this D50 can be viewed here: http://gtikeda.smugmug.com/gallery/7325319_dBYWy/1/471326611_3nnyV

I bought this D50 from a Nikon Cafe member within the past year and was using it with my 28-75 as my car/light carry camera.
I recently picked up an AF-S 18-70 and am now seeking a D40 so that I can go smaller with camera as well as lens for this kit. I have two other bodies that can AF the 28-75.

Edit: Looks like I found a D40 to buy, so this D50 is now for sale.

Asking $235 shipped to CONUS and Paypalled.

If you own a D40 and are feeling constrained by the D40's need for Nikon AF-S and Sigma HSM lenses, perhaps a trade for a D50 would interest you. If so, let me know.