Nikon D7000 + Grip

barefootebarefoote Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited March 22, 2012 in Nikon Land
Greetings potential buyers!

I'm putting up my seldom used D7000 backup body for sale. Seems like all of the retailers are currently out of stock, so hopefully this will give people a chance to snag one in great condition.

I bought the body, virtually unused, from a fellow photog in January 2011. The body is in absolute pristine condition, no marks or scratches of any kind. Both the rear LCD and top LCD have scratch-proof screen protectors on them, so they are absolutely perfect as well (the screen protectors have a few marks but can easily be taken off). When I received the camera from my friend, it was missing the two tiny, black nikon plastic pieces attached at the strap connectors. I see no point to them but, if needed, they're probably less than $5 to replace. I checked a few days ago and there are right around 29k actuations (rated for 150k). I just had the sensor cleaned less than two months ago. I've never had a single problem with the camera - it's been a solid and flawless performer since day one.

Concerning the grip - that came along with the body when I bought it from my friend. I've rarely used it since I wanted to keep my backup body more portable. It's a 3rd party grip (Meike). The text on the "AE-L/AF-L" button has mostly rubbed off, other than that it is perfect as well.

Looking to get $1125 for both. I am selling both items together. Currently not interested in splitting them up. I might consider selling the grip by itself first.

Both items include the box and all original accessories. I'm including an extra Nikon EN-EL15 battery ($60) - both batteries have a "0" age (still new). The D7000 strap has never been used. I'll also throw in a free 16GB (class 10) SD card. I have the original receipt for the D7000.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you'd like pictures of the gear!

Comments