Options

Variations on a theme - blur involved

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
edited November 28, 2015 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2015
    Nice movement where it did come and like that part.....but I wish top was not chopped off and I also wish that whole tower had similar blur movement...
  • Options
    edited November 22, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Nice movement where it did come and like that part.....but I wish top was not chopped off and I also wish that whole tower had similar blur movement...

Thanks for the comment Taz, I think there are a thousand different ways to crop this. Here is the original file if you want to play with it. With pics like this I find that once you abandon the idea of a photograph and think about it as an image, it gives you the freedom to try different approaches. Have a go at it!

cz_2014_0040-24-X2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 23, 2015
    Hi Cristobal, currently do not have skills to realize what I visualize in my head. I have seen lots of vertical blur shots and I have seen people adding vertical blur in parts of a photo so I am thinking it is done via PS or some effects software. Camera movement is what I experimented with recently as well.......I would have just tried many shots.....but tried to preserve the whole tower somehow......because otherwise it become incomplete story....what I think......desperate to learn more processing but can't find anyone who could show me......cheers!
  • Options
    edited November 23, 2015
    Thanks Taz. Actually, this was not intentional, this is one of many shots I took to finally get the other Eiffel tower pic I posted a few days ago. I just wanted to play a bit, I still kind of like it, but it is, quite obviously, just me!:D:D
  • Options
    edited November 23, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    Thanks Taz. Actually, this was not intentional, this is one of many shots I took to finally get the other Eiffel tower one I posted a few days ago. I just wanted to play a bit, I still kind of like it, but it is, quite obviously, just me!:D:D

Well then what a save! Yes, my own expertise at UICM is far greater than ICM.rolleyes1.gifbarb
  • Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2015
    Yes, our world has been rocked yet again. That's how I'm reading this pic. Powerful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    edited November 28, 2015
    CCoop wrote: »
    Yes, our world has been rocked yet again. That's how I'm reading this pic. Powerful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting interpretation. Quite the opposite of the other Eiffel Tower pic I posted, which is more serene, implying that no matter what, life goes on.