Options

Hotel rooms

Tom23Tom23 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited January 14, 2014 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2014
    Sorry, there's not much here for me. The sky has no real point of interest, nor does the hotel. The geometry of the building is not strong enough to carry the image. The composition of the elements is also a little weak. The juncture of the building and the sky would be better either lower or higher in the frame. I think additional contrast would also be beneficial to the image.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2014
    Tom(23),

Your eye for the symmetrical is quite enjoyable. I've looked through many of your photographs. You've got a real talent. It is a pleasure to have you share.
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2014
    Sorry, there's not much here for me. The sky has no real point of interest, nor does the hotel. The geometry of the building is not strong enough to carry the image. The composition of the elements is also a little weak. The juncture of the building and the sky would be better either lower or higher in the frame. I think additional contrast would also be beneficial to the image.

Tom
    I've gotta' agree with Tom here... and for me, the missing element is a human(s) on the balcony somewhere, just to break the symmetry a bit.
    Eric ~ Smugmug