FS Nikon lens scope converter, like new in box

hillsidekimhillsidekim Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited May 21, 2010 in Nikon Land
SOLD

Discontinued from Nikon lens scope converter. Used with a normal or telephoto lens, it will give you a telescope 1/10 power of the focal length of the lens to which it attached. Put it on a 300mm lens and you have a 30X telescope, 400mm lens = 40X telescope or a 50mm lens and you have a handy 5X monocular. There is more though (I feel like one of those guys on the QVC channel), if you mount it on a micro lens, you have a loupe that give you 25X the magnification of the lens to which it is attached. I've use it on my 105mm 2.8D micro and end up with a 25X hand held microscope. Attached to a 55mm ais micro at 1/2 magnification and you have a 12.5X loupe. This thing is so sharp and clear it's crazy (depending on your lens, I guess). Used on my 300mm f4 AF-S, I can count the eyelashes on a sparrow at 100 feet. You do need a lens with an aperture ring as the newer G lenses will not allow the lens to stop down.
Check out the photos, this thing is virtually new. I went over it with a fine tooth comb and the only marks on it are where the lens attaches, and these are very light. No marks on the body and the glass is pristine. The only thing you will see on this lens is the dust from when I set it on the background cloth.
Comes with the original box and packing (box is worn around the edges), a copy of the original instruction sheet and a body cap for the front.
I've seen these go for over $400 on ebay recently and am asking $350 shipped conus and paypalled. Any shipping other than conus will be at cost to you.
This will be on here until Monday at which time it will go on Ebay.
I've sold here and on FM and have over 100% positive feedback for over 300 transactions on Ebay.
See Ken Rockwell on this converter, http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/lsc.htm and also http://shashinki.com/review/nikon/lens_scope/index.htm for more information.
Thanks for looking.

More pics available by email if interested.
Kim
Western burbs of Chicago