FS: D2X for sale...

NikonadamusNikonadamus Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 8, 2009 in Nikon Land
Good evening all!

I'm looking to sell my D2X.

It has nearly 79K actuations and firmware version 2.0.

In April 2008, I bought two D300s. I sent the D2X to from Nikon for routine servicing at this time. When it came back, I was too much in love with the new bodies to put the D2X back into rotation.

It's in very good condition and I will sell it for $1,200 (body, charger and two batteries).

Comments

• xvalorxvalor Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 2, 2009
    Hello are you interested in a trade for a canon 50d with two lenses. I received these as a gift, but I am a nikon user, and am very interested in getting a nikon d2x

Good evening all!

I'm looking to sell my D2X.

It has nearly 79K actuations and firmware version 2.0.

In April 2008, I bought two D300s. I sent the D2X to from Nikon for routine servicing at this time. When it came back, I was too much in love with the new bodies to put the D2X back into rotation.

It's in very good condition and I will sell it for $1,200 (body, charger and two batteries).
  • banjopetebanjopete Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    ^ really? two D300's he can't put down and you offer a kit lens canon? headscratch.gif
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 3, 2009
    banjopete wrote:
    ^ really? two D300's he can't put down and you offer a kit lens canon? headscratch.gif
    Pete, what's the point of a comment like this?

That wasn't a real question: there is no point. Anymore useless posts like this will be removed.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• banjopetebanjopete Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited February 8, 2009
    Quite right, I simply replied with a what I thought the op's response would have been, which I do not know, so my apologies. It's a great deal on a great camera.
  • The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Pete, what's the point of a comment like this?

That wasn't a real question: there is no point. Anymore useless posts like this will be removed.

thanks,
    Well because the title doesn't imply for trade or looking for trades, I think it's fine.
    :)