Options

Gallery content block- size/location

LaleneLalene Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited May 27, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hi everyone,

How can I change the size of the Galleries block? I find it to be a bit too narrow and a lot of space is empty to the right. When I click on dimensions, the block size is already set to 100%. My questions are:

-How can I change the size the Galleries block?
-How can I move the block more to the right?
-Is it possible to have 3 gallery photos instead of 2, display on this Galleries block?

Thanks! :)

www.marpaez.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2016
    Hi Lalene,
    This is due to the layout settings you have in place in the customize > content and design > entire site section > layout tab:
    1. You picked the "fixed width" layout, which prevents your site from being displayed wider than the width you entered. You can avoid this by changing the layout setting to stretchy so that the site adjusts to the browser / screen size.
    2. The side margins you have set up reduce the space available for your content. To give the content more room, reduce your side margins or even set them to 0 for the most available room.

In regards to the galleries block, I'm not sure which page you're looking at. If you still have an issue after adjusting the above, could you post a link to the specific page you're looking at?
    It looks like you have set up pretty side margins and a
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    LaleneLalene Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited May 27, 2016
    Thanks Sebastian. Ill play around with the sizes.:D