Options

Menu bar- Mobile view

LaleneLalene Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited May 21, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to make the left bar on my homepage (containing the logo and navigation bar) completely transparent only on mobile view.

Thanks! :)

www.marpaez.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    tomnovytomnovy Registered Users Posts: 1,101 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 9, 2016
    Lalene wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to make the left bar on my homepage (containing the logo and navigation bar) completely transparent only on mobile view.

Thanks! :)

www.marpaez.smugmug.com

Hi There,

I have just checked your site on mobile and the navigation on mobile appears transparent. Could you please clarify?
    SmugMug Support Hero | Customizer | My SmugMug site - http://www.photom.me | Customization Portal - https://portal.photom.me
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2016
    I had to make it completely transparent all together because i was not able to figure out a way to make it transparent on mobile view, while having a regular non transparent view on desktop.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2016
    Any possible solution to this? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,453 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2016
    Lalene wrote: »
    I had to make it completely transparent all together because i was not able to figure out a way to make it transparent on mobile view, while having a regular non transparent view on desktop.ne_nau.gif

This should display a transparent background on your left side if the screen is 799px or less...
    @media only screen and (max-width: 799px) {

.sm-user-ui .sm-page-content > .sm-page-layout > .sm-page-layout-region > .sm-page-layout-region-left {
            background-color: rgba( 182, 183, 186, 0 );
        }

}

• Options
    edited May 21, 2016
    This should display a transparent background on your left side if the screen is 799px or less...
    @media only screen and (max-width: 799px) {

.sm-user-ui .sm-page-content > .sm-page-layout > .sm-page-layout-region > .sm-page-layout-region-left {
            background-color: rgba( 182, 183, 186, 0 );
        }

}

Worked like a charm. Thanks! wings.gif