Options

PP Noob, any opinions or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

NookemniccNookemnicc Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 12, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
Hello!

I took this snap handheld using Nikon d5100 and a 50mm1.8g and then PP'd in Lightroon 4.4 after.
I wanted to kindly ask if anyone could maybe lend a comment or two regarding the image quality and my use of natural light. I guess i am not quite sure how to tell what's the norm for a properly sharp photo and if there is an acceptable level of shawdow in a picture when one does not use a flash (still building up my gear so i'm working on it lol)

I feel like image degradation in this shot has alot to do with the fact that I processd it a bit more on my iphone before sending it in an email with a size appropriate for this forum.

Additionally, i would be ever so grateful if someone could direct me what is the proper way to export a photo (from photoshop) or best quality to view online.

Thanks in advance and Kindest Regards,

Nicc

Comments

• Options
    NookemniccNookemnicc Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited August 12, 2013
    Nookemnicc wrote: »
    Hello!

I took this snap handheld using Nikon d5100 and a 50mm1.8g and then PP'd in Lightroon 4.4 after.
    I wanted to kindly ask if anyone could maybe lend a comment or two regarding the image quality and my use of natural light. I guess i am not quite sure how to tell what's the norm for a properly sharp photo and if there is an acceptable level of shawdow in a picture when one does not use a flash (still building up my gear so i'm working on it lol)

I feel like image degradation in this shot has alot to do with the fact that I processd it a bit more on my iphone before sending it in an email with a size appropriate for this forum.

Additionally, i would be ever so grateful if someone could direct me what is the proper way to export a photo (from photoshop) or best quality to view online.

Thanks in advance and Kindest Regards,

Nicc

dont quite know how to upolad more than one image in a thread, i am not as computer literate as i'd like to be lol