Problems adding multiple to cart

StinaStina Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited October 11, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
In this password protected directory http://www.jcphotography.us/gallery/1966164
if I try to add select multiple photos it tell me
"We are sorry the owener of the photos has not enabled printing" but you can add photo one at a time.

But that give the error that the resoultion is not hight enough for printing. Please help I need this working soon.

Thanks
Christina:bash

Comments

• StinaStina Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    All Galleries
    I just checked and my other galleries which had been working are now giving me the low resoultion message. Please help a newspaper sports editor is needing to purchase the file from the first gallery this morning.

I also found that if I turn off the password protection I no longer get the message about photo printing not being enabled but still get the file size message if I try to purchase only one photo but now if I select buy multiple it doen't give the file size message.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    We're on it and it will be fixed shortly, sorry for the troubles!
    edited October 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    We're on it and it will be fixed shortly, sorry for the troubles!

Thanks Andy I knew from reading others post about problems you would be on this.clap.gif

Thanks again
    Christina
    edited October 7, 2006
    Stina wrote:
    Thanks Andy I knew from reading others post about problems you would be on this.clap.gif

Thanks again
    Christina
    Should be all fixed now
    edited October 7, 2006
    Thanks Andy the message about file size no longer appers but if I turn on password again I am still getting the message about printing not enaled with buy multiple photos.
    edited October 7, 2006
    Stina wrote:
    Thanks Andy the message about file size no longer appers but if I turn on password again I am still getting the message about printing not enaled with buy multiple photos.
    Hm, I just checked, IE6, Firefox, and Safari - able to buy multiples from that gallery on all browsers.

Try logging out, clearing your cookies and temp files, and then buying again.

Also, are you using FF? What are the exact cookie settings y ou have?
    edited October 11, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hm, I just checked, IE6, Firefox, and Safari - able to buy multiples from that gallery on all browsers.

Try logging out, clearing your cookies and temp files, and then buying again.

Also, are you using FF? What are the exact cookie settings y ou have?
    I've tried with both FF and with IE7 and still get the same message. I've cleared the cookies and temp files on both, I've even tried on different computers. A family member made me aware of it when trying to order from a password protected gallery once I removed the password it worked fine but if it try to use the password again I get the same message about printing not being enabled.ne_nau.gif

http://jcphotography-us.smugmug.com/Family

This is one I just set up and sitll have the same problems. For right now I set the password to 12345 so you can try it. If I am logged in to my account it works fine but for others viewing using the gallery password it won't work.
    edited October 11, 2006
    Stina wrote:
    I've tried with both FF and with IE7 and still get the same message. I've cleared the cookies and temp files on both, I've even tried on different computers. A family member made me aware of it when trying to order from a password protected gallery once I removed the password it worked fine but if it try to use the password again I get the same message about printing not being enabled.ne_nau.gif

http://jcphotography-us.smugmug.com/Family

This is one I just set up and sitll have the same problems. For right now I set the password to 12345 so you can try it. If I am logged in to my account it works fine but for others viewing using the gallery password it won't work.

Hi Stina,

I'm able to buy photos from this gallery:

http://jcphotography-us.smugmug.com/gallery/1992847

Multiples, singles, and in all supported browsers: IE6, Firefox, Safari. Can you review your javascript settings for Firefox please, insuring that it is enabled?

So,
    edited October 11, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Stina,

I'm able to buy photos from this gallery:

http://jcphotography-us.smugmug.com/gallery/1992847

Multiples, singles, and in all supported browsers: IE6, Firefox, Safari. Can you review your javascript settings for Firefox please, insuring that it is enabled?

So,
    Where do I review my javascrip setting???headscratch.gif Sorry to be such a bother but I am just having no luck with it and I need to be able to explain it to my family so they can change their browsers and more easily place orders with out having to add each photo one by one.
    edited October 11, 2006
    Stina wrote:
    Where do I review my javascrip setting???headscratch.gif Sorry to be such a bother but I am just having no luck with it and I need to be able to explain it to my family so they can change their browsers and more easily place orders with out having to add each photo one by one.
    OK so in FF, it's under preferences, "enable javascript"
    edited October 11, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    OK so in FF, it's under preferences, "enable javascript"

It was already checked as enabled is there any other setting I need to check?