Options

sold: Toshiba Laptop 1.7ghz, 1gb ram, 80gb hdd, wifi, dvd-rw, backpack,

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited June 29, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
I am selling my 1 year old Toshiba Satellite A105-S2071.

I'll start off with the bad.

It has some scratches from a staple that was in some papers in my laptop case that I didn't notice until after the fact. This is easily fixed with a laptop skin from skinit.com (I can get you a 20% discount) and you get to customize it at the same time.

There is a small space on the left mouse button where the paint is worn off (I use it daily) but again thats only cosmetic and easy to cover up.

There might be a small hot spot (a little smaller than a dime) faded pixels not dead pixels) developing on the screen, I only see it sometimes so I can't tell if it is really there or I'm seeing things. Lower right hand side of the screen.

Now all the good.

Intel Celeron M 390 1.7Ghz Processor 400MHZ FSB 1mb L2 Cache
1gb DDR 4200 ram (Upgraded from the 512mb that came with the laptop)
80 GB Hard drive (5400 RPM, faster than my new laptop :( )
DVD-RW Drive
15.4 LCD WideScreen
Built in 802.11 B/G WiFi
Built in 10/100 network Card
Built in 56K Modem
4 USB 2.0 Ports
S-Video Out
VGA Out
The battery holds the same charge it did when I bought it (1.25 hours) (there are several easy ways to upgrade this)
PCMCIA Port (I wish my new laptop had this)
Windows XP Home
AC Power Adapter
ALL DISKS AND DOCUMENTATION THAT CAME WITH THE LAPTOP

The laptop has been completely reloaded and is just like it came out of the factory waiting for you to turn it on for the first time. As I said I have the recovery DVD, and all of the documentation that came with it from Toshiba.

I am also going to include a Targus Laptop Backpack with the sale so you will not need to buy a case.

I did use this laptop on a daily basis for everything from internet surfing, to programming, to photograph processing, to watching videos. This laptop (unlike the compaq I had before it) never once failed me (I still have my first toshiba laptop that is now 7 years old and still working perfectly). It has been through 6 airports, been from coast to coast all over the country with me, and never shown a sign of complaints. To be honest I really wish I didn't have to sell it. But I just bought a new laptop to be able to stay ahead of my end user's tech curve and get familiar with vista (XP is way better), so this laptop has to go.

Price on craigstlist is $500.00, Price here is $425.00 +Shipping+paypal (if paypal is used). PM or Email.
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com