Options

Mobile look for website

Ko4374Ko4374 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited April 27, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hey All,
So I am using code from old templet in order to implement the same thing for mobile devices where it gets a different navbar then what is on fullscreen. Anyways I can't seem to locate the ID for the header navbar so I can just hide only the header navbar and the footer navbar stays visible on Non-Mobile viewing. Below is the code I have that hides both the header and the footer navbar and this is what I am currently using on my website until I can figure out the id for just the header's navbar. If anyone happens to know the Div ID to do this it would be very much appreciated. I've tried to fine it on my own but was not successful. I know a long time ago this code was in a thread but I couldn't find that thread either to see if the question has already been answered. Thanks in advance!

My website is www.k-ophotography.com.

/* ====================
   = LARGE DISPLAYS   =
   ====================
   SmartPhones display a special page but tablets do not. 
   For small screens and tablets in vertical orientation, 
   show a horizontal menubar in the header. 
   Hide the header for screens that are large enough */
@media only screen and (min-width: 641px) {
  /* Hide the header nav bar for screens that are wide enough */
  .sm-page-widget-nav{ display: none; }
}

/* ==================
   = Mobile Phones  =
   ================== */
@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
  /* Hide the header from Mobile Phones */
  #cssmenu, #branding{ display: none !important; }
}

/* Hide the "Photo Sharing by SmugMug" Footer Text */
.sm-page-powered-by {
    overflow:hidden;
    height:0;
}

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,450 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2016
    The ID for your navigation is '.sm-page-widget-5733200'. Using one of the web tools will make your life easier.
  • Options
    Ko4374Ko4374 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2016
    The ID for your navigation is '.sm-page-widget-5733200'. Using one of the web tools will make your life easier.

Thanks Mike ya I am using google chrome's inspect tool just couldn't find the right ID finally played around and was able to find it. The one you provided was to hide my navbar I have for large screens now I have one hidden that is for mobile so mobile sites will get a different more user friendly navbar I think. It ended up being '.sm-page-widget-14618482' incase your curious. Thanks again your always a great help.