Options

Withdrawn: Nikon 60/28-85/and TC

JonWJonW Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited October 29, 2010 in Nikon Land
AF Micro Nikon 60mm 1:2.8 D, Lens is in fair to good condition with a few rubs and scratches (minor). There is a crack in plastic cover on the distance scale but the lens works as it should and the optics look great. I would like to get $275 obo shipped and paypaled in the US. I will offer a 3 day trial on this lens because I am not a Nikon shooter and I have only been able to check the function on a Nikon film body. Tiffen UV Filter included and Nikon front & rear caps.
Price Drop before Fleabay $225
Nikon 28-85mm 3.5-4.5 body shows wear but lens seems to function fine. Same warranty and trial period as above. Generic front and rear caps and Tiffen UV filter included. $95.00 obo shipped and paypaled. $75

Sigma 1.4 TC This one is a bit of a mystery, I did some research and the best I can tell from the pictures I could find this is a Nikon mount Sigma 1.4 tel-converter. Nikon front cap and no rear cap but it will be well protected when shipped. $50 shipped and paypaled.

* Please research before you purchase for compatability with your lens

As an added bonus, if you buy it all I will include at no-charge a working Nikon N80 film body.

I have 108+ All positive feedback on FM and quite a few on POTN also.

Thanks!

60mm macro

Comments

• Options
    edited October 13, 2010
    Another 60mm macro image
    Another 60mm image
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2010
    Up