Options

Morning Fog

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited October 3, 2015 in Landscapes
C's and C's are always welcomed!

DSC_1369A-8-2-X2.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2015
    Like a painting! Beautiful! What was your aperture on this?
  • Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    Very pretty!
  • Options
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Like a painting! Beautiful! What was your aperture on this?

Taz, thanks for the very kind review. f/14 on the aperture. Thanks again.
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Very pretty!

Don, thanks for the kind words.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    Gorgeous, Love mornings like these. A really nice ethereal light, and you captured it perfectly. thumb.gifthumb

Phil
    I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • Options
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    Gorgeous, Love mornings like these. A really nice ethereal light, and you captured it perfectly. thumb.gifthumb

Phil

Much appreciated, Phil. Thanks for the kind comments.

• Options
    JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2015
    Now THIS is a stunning photograph! Outstanding capture, framing and processing. I would love to see this printed on metal, float mounted...hintidy hint hint...
  • Options
    edited September 21, 2015
    Now THIS is a stunning photograph! Outstanding capture, framing and processing. I would love to see this printed on metal, float mounted...hintidy hint hint...

JBR, thank you so much. I think you may be right and will look into it. Much appreciated!

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited September 26, 2015
    Very nice, Wayne. Right place at the right time. I like the way the reflection of the big tree is framed by the red glow reflection of the sunrise.
  • Options
    edited September 26, 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    Very nice, Wayne. Right place at the right time. I like the way the reflection of the big tree is framed by the red glow reflection of the sunrise.

Joel, thanks for the kind review. This is very much appreciated!

• Options
    dragandjordjevicdragandjordjevic Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2015
    Now that is some nice light. The reflection is nice, but those layers in the fog are thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited October 3, 2015
    Now that is some nice light. The reflection is nice, but those layers in the fog are thumb.gif

You are very kind. Much appreciated!