Options

son engaged!

kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
edited July 10, 2014 in People
Just as we sat down to relax after my daughter's wedding the end of May, my son entered the room and announced his engagement....my baby's gettin' married! I had a chance to snap a few shots this past weekend--what do you think?
14may_untitled_090-L.jpg

14july_untitled_007-L.jpg

14july_untitled_135-L.jpg

14july_untitled_028-2-L.jpg

14july_untitled_107-L.jpg
Kate
www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    DcmackDcmack Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2014
    Congratulations! Nice shots, looks like a very nice couple.
    Dave Kennedy
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2014
    Congrats! Nice quick shots of them, but I think you can up your processing game a bit - they're a little "blah". Play around with crops, contrast and curves (3Cs?! lol), mayube add some vignettes to pull the eye in, and see what you get thumb.gif
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2014
    congrats! 1,3,5 seem a touc over exposed (highlights can be brought down as well)
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2014
    divamum wrote: »
    Congrats! Nice quick shots of them, but I think you can up your processing game a bit - they're a little "blah". Play around with crops, contrast and curves (3Cs?! lol), mayube add some vignettes to pull the eye in, and see what you get thumb.gif
    Thanks, Diva!
    I've been crying since my MacBook passed away :cry
    I was just beginning to figure out PhotoShop; and now I'm stuck using free online editing.
    But, I love your ideas, and I'll put these photos aside to work on when I figure out how. headscratch.gif
    Kate
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2014
    Qarik wrote: »
    congrats! 1,3,5 seem a touc over exposed (highlights can be brought down as well)
    Thanks, Qarik! I'll work on that.......
    Kate