edited June 30, 2014
    Belgium has much better first time models than the US. :D:D

Sam
  • D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2014
    Sam wrote: »
    Belgium has much better first time models than the US. :D:D

Sam

TXS Sam, I am not to sure about that. They are different, not better….. When I lived in Yorktown Virginia I met so many potential good models. The main difference is mostlikely that our community is smaller and there is a ceratin level of trust between people even strangers. Many of the models I work with are just occasional encounters. I just ask interesting people if they would like to pose and do some modelling work. You would be surprissed how many provide a positief answer, on the street in a cafe, shopping mal etc…….
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2014
    Well done, as always.
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2014
    cute model....but that pose is not helping her out any....do you have more of her?
  • D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2014
    zoomer wrote: »
    cute model....but that pose is not helping her out any....do you have more of her?
    Sure I have. However no permission to post as this was a customer shoot for a magazine. Can you tell me what is wrong according to you with the pose. Note that with this kind of photography almost all poses are abnormal. For normal poses one needs to look at family albumsrolleyes1.gif

But then again I am more then interested to hear your vision, never to old to learnclap.gif
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2014
    looks cramped awkward and uncomfortable....which of course sometimes can make the best images....just not this time, only my opinion of course.