Back printing on standard accounts?

bkrodgersbkrodgers Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited February 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I know that Pro accounts support printing information on the back of prints your order. Do you think we'll ever see this on normal accounts? The fact is that I'm not a pro user and really don't need most of its features, but this one would be great. Particularly when I'm ordering a picture for my family, it'd be very nice to be able to have the date taken and a short caption printed on the back. I know you have to differentiate the account levels, but this is a feature that I think would be very valuable to amateur users as well, and I think there's still plenty of differentiation if you were to make this feature available to all.

I know Shutterfly offers back printing as a standard option (and maybe other services too). Of course, I can always download the pics I want to print from Smug and upload them there, but I'd rather be able to do it all with SmugMug!

Thanks!
-Brian

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    bkrodgers wrote:
    I know that Pro accounts support printing information on the back of prints your order. Do you think we'll ever see this on normal accounts? The fact is that I'm not a pro user and really don't need most of its features, but this one would be great. Particularly when I'm ordering a picture for my family, it'd be very nice to be able to have the date taken and a short caption printed on the back. I know you have to differentiate the account levels, but this is a feature that I think would be very valuable to amateur users as well, and I think there's still plenty of differentiation if you were to make this feature available to all.

I know Shutterfly offers back printing as a standard option (and maybe other services too). Of course, I can always download the pics I want to print from Smug and upload them there, but I'd rather be able to do it all with SmugMug!

Thanks!
    -Brian
    Hi Brian, welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

Backprinting is indeed a 'pro' only feature, I'm sorry. We have no plans at this time on adding that to the other account levels, but we rarely ever say 'never' :D The best thing you can do, I think, is to post your request in the request thread, so all the right people can see it thumb.gif