Options

FS: Nikon D2H like new

CardenCarden Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited December 9, 2009 in Nikon Land
I have a D2H I bought 3 years ago, second owner. The rubber started to peel so I sent it in to Nikon. I had it cleaned, rubber replaced, meter calibrated and the shutter replaced (to the tune of almost $400). It shows approx. 7000 shutter actuation's. I have used it for 2 weddings since and looks almost like new. I have the box, 2 batteries, charger and book. I would like something else to compliment my D300 and D3. $850 firm, shipped, insured.
I won't be broken hearted if it doesn't sell. But thought I'd see if anyone was interested.
If so, let me know. Pictures if requested.

Thought I'd update since the few inquiries I've had have resulted in disappiontment

At the moment the body has 7,128 actuations. Condition is excellent. On 6/13/2007 it went in to Nikon for the peeling rubber grip replacement they were all known for. Here's what they ended up doing...

Replace aperture operation
Repl. shutter mechanism
Repl. metering FPC
Repl. card cover
Repl. all rubber grip
Repl. apron
Firmware upgrade
General clean and check, clean CCD

This is all off the repair order.

The total bill from Nikon USA was $418.50. I was a little wary when they called and said they recommended all of the above. The camera only had 30,000 actuations, at the time, but I went ahead and did it anyway. I have all the paperwork for said repairs. I have used it for 2 weddings and family photos since it came back and sits in my bag the rest of the time. I have 2 D300's and would like a D3s or at the least a D300S with video capability. I have the box and I believe everything that came with it and 2 batteries, both hold charges fully. I will also throw in an 8GB Kingston CF card.

It has a Nikon rubber eyecup and the LCD cover.

If you want a body that is like new, inside and out, this is it obviously.

Carden

photos@cardensmith.com

PS: I am looking for a few select lenses. Trades possible?

Comments

• Options
    CardenCarden Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2009
    Bump.

If anyone is interested, offers accepted. My D3S has arrived. I still have need for a few lenses.