Options

FS: Epson P-2000, Canon off shoe cord 2

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited November 11, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well, I've decided to go back to school, so I am trying to unload some non-essential accessories to help finance a new laptop. So I've got a couple items up for grabs...

1.) Canon off shoe camera cord 2. Like new. I think I've used maybe 3 times, and it looked brand new when I got it. $45 shipped. SOLD

2.) Epson P-2000. This is a refurbished unit that is in like new condition. I am the 2nd owner. It comes with all the accessories, 3 batteries (2 aftermarket) and a nice little pelican case that holds the unit perfectly. Oh, it is missing the clear plastic back for the stand. It has worked perfect the couple times I used it. I'm asking $210 shipped.

Shipping is included in the CONUS, but I will ship pretty much anywhere as long as you cover the difference in cost. Google checkout is the preferred method of payment, although arrangements can be made for paypal or money orders as well.

I have great feedback on Fredmiranda.com under squeaky_clean, and on ebay under squeaky_clean82. Don't hesitate to fire any question you have my way! Thanks!

Chris
[/FONT]