Options

Lightroom Plugin

VisualVoodooVisualVoodoo Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited August 2, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys,

I have Lightroom 5.6 and my mac is the latest update. I also have the Adobe Creative Cloud App and it is current.

I installed the Lightroom plugin...SmugMug Publish Plugin (2.1.5). I believe I got it into the right folder but it didn't work. In Lightroom, it shows up where it says Publishing Services, but it says download. So I click on it and goto the adobe creative cloud. It's in my Plug-in folder. Frustrating...so I download the plugin and Extension Manager. I run it...nothing. It shows the plugin is present and is enabled with a check mark.

Can anyone offer any suggestions that I might have missed? Thanks

David Aronson

Comments

• Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 1, 2014
    G'day David,

Unfortunately, the CC install workflow isn't working 100% yet....I have a new build which should be coming soon that will address this. If you check your Download directory, you should find a zip file called "smugmug215.zip". You will need to unzip that file and then copy it to the correct location according to these instructions.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    VisualVoodooVisualVoodoo Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited August 2, 2014
    I still couldnt get it to work. On the plus side, i was able to get the 3rd party TJ Smuglug uploader plugin working. Both are photo uploaders? Whats the differences between them? Thanks.