Options

Need to Style Multiple Navigation Menus

tracyhmtracyhm Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 31, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I have two different navigation menus on my smugmug. One helps you navigate the site itself and the other refers you back to a larger marketing website. I would like the footer navigation to be in a different font that the rest of the links. How can I pinpoint that navigation to style it? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    The MechanicThe Mechanic Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2014
    Hi Tracyhm,

You have two ways you can tackle this.

1. You can use CSS and target that specific block and then write your CSS to address the change you want. You can use your browser inspection tools to track down a class or div id that is not dynamic to edit that area specifically.

2. You can create your menu in a HTML Block and then use your own HTML and CSS to create the menu the way you wish.

-Scott
  • Options
    edited July 31, 2014
    Scott,
    Thanks so much for your help. I have been trying to pinpoint that container. My site is herdmark.smugmug.com. The menu I am looking for is the footer menu: Home, Photo, Video, About, Contact. Is there any way you could help me find that container. I see a lot of code regarding the widget and have tried a couple of different widget ID's and class ID's but am not having any luck. I really appreciate your time.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2014
    tracyhm wrote: »
    Scott,
    Thanks so much for your help. I have been trying to pinpoint that container. My site is herdmark.smugmug.com. The menu I am looking for is the footer menu: Home, Photo, Video, About, Contact. Is there any way you could help me find that container. I see a lot of code regarding the widget and have tried a couple of different widget ID's and class ID's but am not having any luck. I really appreciate your time.
    Class for bottom nav.

<div id="sm-page-widget-z94V9VZt" class="sm-page-widget sm-page-widget-nav sm-page-widget-6657438" data-typeid="6657438">

Menu at top
    <div id="sm-page-widget-T5FncQCf" class="sm-page-widget sm-page-widget-nav sm-page-widget-6656975" data-typeid="6656975">
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited July 31, 2014
    Alan,
    This is the CSS I put it but it is not working. Can you see where I am going wrong? Thank you!!

.sm-page-widget .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-6657438 {
    font-family: Arizonia;
    }
  • Options
    edited July 31, 2014
    Wait! It worked! You guys are so helpful. I have been looking for that for days. Thank you so much!