Options

Photo options

BigbufBigbuf Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited July 29, 2014 in SmugMug Support
First time on the forum.
Love the SmugMug support from the heroes by the way!
Would like to remove the unwanted Photo Options from my price lists. I do not want to offer Matte, Metallic or Gyclée but it seems they are shown by default. All a bit confusing if you ask me.
Surely it would be better if the products we wanted to sell were shown & no others?

Comments

• Options
    rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2014
    Welcome to Dgrin! If you are simply wanting to remove certain print finishes from being offered for sale, just go to your Account Settings > Business > Selling > Pricelists > Manage. Click on any pricelist and click Edit List to edit it. You can remove products you don't want to offer by drilling down on the product list and clicking the Delete button next to any print sizes/finishes you don't want to offer for sale. Also note that if you shop while logged in as the account owner, you'll always have access to purchase any product available from the lab you chose, rather than just the certain products you have priced for sale.

If you're asking about the print finish filtering options you see in the shopping cart itself (when you click Buy > This Photo), you can hide those from appearing using a bit of CSS. Add a CSS content block under the Entire Site section of your customization, and add this code to the CSS box:

.sm-cart-l-finish-filters { display: none;}

That will hide all the print finish options from appearing on the Buy > This Photo page. Hope this helps!
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero