Hunter58Hunter58 Registered Users Posts: 723 Major grins
edited February 3, 2015 in Wildlife

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2015
    Last 2 for me!
  • CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,030 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2015
    Great shots - and they seem to be very talkative!
  • Dennis KaczorDennis Kaczor Registered Users Posts: 2,413 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2015
    Great series of images here Hunter, and agree about talkative...
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2015
    Great series of images here Hunter, and agree about talkative...
    last two for me too... just lovely clap.gif
  • The Lazy DestroyerThe Lazy Destroyer Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2015
    I like the last three. Really like the birds' detail and pattern in their feathers, beautiful birds. Nice job!
    ____Motoception Photography____
    www.motoception.com
    edited February 2, 2015
    Hunter where are you seeing the meadow larks? I'm just up the road from you in Homosassa.. are you seeing them in Spring Hill or around the Reservoir? Really beautiful shots... I have to go look.iloveyou.gif
  • Hunter58Hunter58 Registered Users Posts: 723 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2015
    lynnma wrote: »
    Hunter where are you seeing the meadow larks? I'm just up the road from you in Homosassa.. are you seeing them in Spring Hill or around the Reservoir? Really beautiful shots... I have to go look.iloveyou.gif

Short drive for you. These were on Kettering Road but I see more on Powerline Road.

Take 98 south to 50/98 and head West on 50 until you go under I75, maybe a mile or two past 75 turn right on Kettering, it turns to lime rock just past the Wal-mart distribution center. Pull off and walk the fence line in the morning and you'll hear them signing. Continue to the end of Kettering and turn right on Powerline, go about a half mile and do the same thing. Go to the end of Powerline and turn right and it's a nice road back to 50. sometimes I'll get Loggerhead Shrikes on the wires.
    edited February 3, 2015
    Hunter58 wrote: »
    Short drive for you. These were on Kettering Road but I see more on Powerline Road.

Take 98 south to 50/98 and head West on 50 until you go under I75, maybe a mile or two past 75 turn right on Kettering, it turns to lime rock just past the Wal-mart distribution center. Pull off and walk the fence line in the morning and you'll hear them signing. Continue to the end of Kettering and turn right on Powerline, go about a half mile and do the same thing. Go to the end of Powerline and turn right and it's a nice road back to 50. sometimes I'll get Loggerhead Shrikes on the wires.
    Thanks hunter.