Options

Can't Navigate throughout galleries

Baker CreekBaker Creek Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited January 8, 2012 in Bug Reporting
When I'm in or a visitor is in a specific gallery ... I cannot bring up an image . In otherwords .. When you click on an image .. it will not appear. When you click the " next " button .. nothing happens. Also you cannot advance to the next page .

Thank you in advanced for a quick response !!

Be Cheerful :):)

Comments

• Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 7, 2012
    Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Are you using Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode? Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same results?
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2012
    docwalker wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Are you using Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode? Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same results?

No I'm not running in Compatibility Mode. And I have not tried a different browser.
    This problem just stared a couple of hours ago. Everything was great yesterday !!

I'm sending an E-mail to your help desk

Thanks !!
  • Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2012
    When I'm in or a visitor is in a specific gallery ... I cannot bring up an image . In otherwords .. When you click on an image .. it will not appear. When you click the " next " button .. nothing happens. Also you cannot advance to the next page .

Thank you in advanced for a quick response !!

Be Cheerful :):)
    Could you check again? We just sent an update out that should have resolved this. If the issue continues, shoot us an email to the help desk http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • Options
    edited January 8, 2012
    The problem was with IE9. I un-checked the compatibility mode box and everything is running fantastic. Thank You for your prompt service !! You Support Heros are the greatest !!!

Baker Creek
    Be Cheerful clap.gif