Payments

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited October 26, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have to voice my opinion again :)

PLEASE work on setting up smugmug to distribute payments in a MUCH better fasion. This waiting for check forever is for the birds. :)

I hate to mention competitor but most pay electronically weekly.

Ok there's my nudge smugmug. :deal

Have a great one!
Scott

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    I have to voice my opinion again :)

PLEASE work on setting up smugmug to distribute payments in a MUCH better fasion. This waiting for check forever is for the birds. :)

I hate to mention competitor but most pay electronically weekly.

Ok there's my nudge smugmug. deal.gif

Have a great one!
    Scott
    Scott, we're a family business. I don't know what you mean by "forever," Toni, our Countess of Cash, pays checks once a month, and we've been up front about that forever. I don't know what else to tell you, I wish I had a better answer for you.

EDIT: I see you have a nice check coming due, you'll get it automatically in November - usual time. Business is picking up, eh?
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    lol, damn Andy I cannot post and get around you seeing it huh... Laughing.gif

Hey I understand about the way things are but Smugmug is a growing addiction and I just want to plug every now and then to add flavor to the growth :)

Yea business is starting to pick up. I'm hoping like "heck" that within 3 years I can leave my day job and do this full time.... ok maybe 5 years. It's not growing as fast as I kinda expected but I know I must keep up my persuit to make that happen.

Hope all is well!

Scott

Andy wrote:
    Scott, we're a family business. I don't know what you mean by "forever," Toni, our Countess of Cash, pays checks once a month, and we've been up front about that forever. I don't know what else to tell you, I wish I had a better answer for you.

EDIT: I see you have a nice check coming due, you'll get it automatically in November - usual time. Business is picking up, eh?