(CONUS) Canon 2 Body and Multiple Lens Kit (7D 1D Mark MK II N Grip Sigma Tamron)

FishrisingFishrising Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited June 4, 2012 in House of Canon
For Sale: SOLD

Up for sale is a Canon kit to get you right into photography and DSLR videography. This kit contains the Canon 7D 1.6x crop body for serious photographers and semi-professionals, it features an 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, capturing tremendous images up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps, as well as Full HD video at 30p (29.97 fps), 24p (23.976 fps) and 25p with an array of manual controls, including manual exposure during movie shooting and ISO speed selection. Also included is a second body, the sports shooter’s classic, an EOS-1D Mark II N. It can record 8.5 frames-per-second for up to 48 frames in one burst. It features Canon's proven 8.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with a 1.3x conversion factor, and can record RAW and JPEG images on different memory cards. The lenses contained within this kit cover a focal range (in 35mm equivalents) of: 10-135mm and then 150-500mm, and have speeds starting at f/1.4.

Sale Includes:

• 1 Canon 7D with 1 BG-E7 grip, 1 Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, 2 Canon batteries, 1 Canon battery charger, 2 3rd party batteries, 1 3rd party battery charger, 1 AA battery tray for grip, 1 RRS-L Plate, boxes and accessories as shown. Body is very good to excellent condition. LCD screen protectors installed. Lens is in excellent condition; dust seen in pics is on outside surface of lens.

• 1 Canon EOS-1D Mark II N, 2 original Canon batteries, 1 newer Canon battery, 1 newer 3rd party battery, 1 Canon battery charger, 1 RRS-L Plate, boxes and accessories as shown. Body is in very good condition. Slight usage marks on top of hot shoe (shown in pics).

• 1 Tamron SP 300mm f/2.8 LD (IF) lens model 360B, 1 Tamron Adaptall EOS adapter, 1 3rd party Adaptall EOS adapter with focus confirmation, 1 lens hood, 1 lens bag, boxes and accessories as shown. Lens is in very good+ condition. No fungus nor dust seen by me in the lens.

• 1 Sigma 150-500mm F/5-6.3 APO DG OS lens, 1 UV filter, 1 CP filter, 1 lens hood, 1 lens case, boxes and accessories as shown. Lens is in very good to excellent condition.

• 1 Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 DiII lens, 1 UV filter, 1 lens hood, boxes and accessories as shown. Lens is in very good to excellent condition.

• 1 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DiII VC lens, 1 UV filter, 1 lens hood, boxes and accessories as shown. Lens is in very good to excellent condition.

• 1 Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC lens, 1 lens hood, 1 Sigma lens case (not shown), boxes and accessories as shown. Lens is in very good to excellent condition.

• 1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM les, 1 UV filter, 1 lens hood, no box. Lens is in very good to excellent condition.

• 1 Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 lens, 1 UV filter, no box. Lens is good+ condition, minor scuff scuff shown in picture next to “28mm” and scratch on focus distance screen between the “16” and “11,”as shown in pictures. Neither has any effect on the workings of the lens.

• 1 Canon FD 200mm f/2.8 lens, 1 FD to EF adapter, no box. Lens is in good+ condition. No fungus nor dust seen by me in the lens.

Price: SOLD PENDING FUNDS $4,635 USD (PayPal fees, UPS ground shipping and insurance included to CONUS)

Payments Accepted: PayPal (regular only, no gift)

Possible Trades: Canon 5D Mark III + 24-105L Kit

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): UPS ground from Connecticut to CONUS included, other options can be discussed.

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: Bought and sold on POTN, FM and eBay with the same username

Reason for selling: Want to get into a Canon 5D Mark III, so I am keeping all my L glass and selling my 2 Canon bodies and my infrequently used lenses.

Additional info: I do have a day job and do travel for work from time to time, so I will respond to inquiries as quickly as possible. Depending on my schedule it could take a couple of days to get these items packed and shipped. At this time I will not break out and sell items seperately. I am trying to sell these items as a kit first on the photography forums I am a member of, then off to eBay as a kit, and lastly I may consider selling the items individually.

Photos: Many more higher-res photos available here. Make sure you view all pictures in my link above in addition to these few:

CanonKit-1.jpg
CanonKit-2.jpg
CanonKit-3.jpg
CanonKit-4.jpg
CanonKit-5.jpg
CanonKit-6.jpg
CanonKit-10.jpg
CanonKit-11.jpg

Comments