SOLD: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 DX - US Model

BlufoxBlufox Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited February 26, 2009 in Nikon Land
Selling my 17-55 to make room for a 24-70, as I begin the slow process of preparing to go FX (as long as I still have income coming in, that is). wink.gif

Lens is in great shape, and has been well cared for. Yes, it is a US model.

Price includes shipping to CONUS via FedEx Home. I will cover PayPal fees, if that is how you choose to pay. Would prefer payment from either your PayPal balance or e-check (to keep the fees lower), but am open to other means. Confirmed address, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$875 - with Hoya UV filter
or
$850 - without filter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: If you pay by using your PayPal balance or e-check, I will knock $20 off of the price: $855 with filter, $830 without. The same goes if you pay by check. However, I will have to hold shipment until either the e-check or the personal check clears.

Comes with original box, packaging, both caps, HB-31 lens hood, and CL-1120 soft lens case.

Photos upon request.

Thank you for looking.
Larry

"Every moment in life is unique and will never be repeated.
These are the moments that present the greatest opportunity for a photographer ..."

Comments

• BlufoxBlufox Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    FS: Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 DX - US Model (lower price)
    Lowered asking price ... again
    Larry

These are the moments that present the greatest opportunity for a photographer ..."
  • BlufoxBlufox Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    This lens has SOLD. Thank you for looking!
    Larry