Options

Gallery view problem

PomaiPomai Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 25, 2015 in SmugMug Support
I have a problem with visitors viewing my galleries. When I am logged on with the smug mug view my thumbnails are on the left and the individual pictures are on the right, how they are supposed to be. But when a visitor or even I go to the site the thumbnails are on the left but the individual picture is underneath the thumbnails. I will hopefully attach a screen shot of each. I want it to look like the view when I am logged on with the thumbnails to the left and picture to the right.

mug1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 25, 2015
    Hi! We would love to help, but we will need a link to your site. Please include it in your signature so it's always available to the helpers here on Dgrin, thanks!

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited February 25, 2015
    Pomai wrote: »
    ...when a visitor or even I go to the site the thumbnails are on the left but the individual picture is underneath the thumbnails.
    Check your browser zoom. I remember this happening in the past and it was often caused by the browser zoom set to something other than 100%.

--- Denise
  • Options
    PomaiPomai Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 25, 2015
    Thank you
    denisegoldberg that was exactly the problem, boy I'm glad it wasn't something major. Thank you so much!!!!

annnna8888 I will remember that in the future if I have any other problems.

clap.gif