Options

Dots as thumbnails ?

claudiusmaxclaudiusmax Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited May 18, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Uploading photos to a new gallery and they are starting to appear as tiny dots, any ideas. Below is a link if you want to take a look. Thanks.

http://www.randalloverbyphotography.com/Motocross/ClubMX/ClubMX-Practice-Facility-5-17/

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,186 moderator
    edited May 17, 2015
    I see full size thumbs and larger photos in the Lightbox view.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    edited May 17, 2015
    David_S85 wrote: »
    I see full size thumbs and larger photos in the Lightbox view.

I've got 11 photos that are showing as regular size but there is another row underneath that are barely visible. They are actually clickable if you position the mouse just right. If I change the gallery style to anything other than collage landscape then it looks fine...hmmm.
  • Options
    edited May 17, 2015
    I've got 11 photos that are showing as regular size but there is another row underneath that are barely visible. They are actually clickable if you position the mouse just right. If I change the gallery style to anything other than collage landscape then it looks fine...hmmm.

Since I only had a few in there, I'm gonna try it again and see what happens. Thanks.
  • Options
    TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2015
    Please let us know if they continue to show as dots when you try again. If they still show as dots email us at help@smugmug.com and we will help you troubleshoot the issue.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2015
    Teach wrote: »
    Please let us know if they continue to show as dots when you try again. If they still show as dots email us at help@smugmug.com and we will help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you Teach, everything seems to be okay now. I deleted the gallery and started over with no issue's at all.