Options

OnOne Plugins

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited December 19, 2008 in Finishing School
OnOne software has a seemingly good deal on their plugin suite.

I was wondering how many of you use these plugins and what you think of them. I know I would not even consider them at the original prices.

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2008
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    OnOne software has a seemingly good deal on their plugin suite.

I was wondering how many of you use these plugins and what you think of them. I know I would not even consider them at the original prices.

I have used Genuine Fractals and Mask Pro in the past and was very happy with both programs.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2008
    Harryb wrote:
    I have used Genuine Fractals and Mask Pro in the past and was very happy with both programs.

AFAIK Genuine Fractals has been THE program for up-ressing.

Mask Pro looks interesting...I have a "color mask" in Corel Photo-Paint that looks similar in function...depends on the shot for it's usefullness. Naturally, the less touching up the mask edges the better.

Thanks for your input, Harry. :D
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited December 19, 2008
    I use Genuine Fractals 6 now and then, and like it.

Mask Pro was probably more useful prior to CS3 and CS4. I think the masking tools have gotten much, much better in CS3 and CS4 than was available in earlier versions of Photoshop.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin