FS: dRebel + grip + extras

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited February 24, 2005 in Flea Market
Price now at the crazy go nuts price of $580 +paypal shipped in con us or $530 + paypal shipped in con us for without grip

Crazy ridiculous price slashing = $600 shipped in Con US + paypal fees, $600 + paypal fees + shipping elsewhere.

What are you selling?
A silver dRebel with everything that came with it, a dRebel grip with everything that came with it, 2 canon brand BP-511 batteries (no plastic plates), an RC-1 Remote and everything that came with it, has hacked firmware installed but I'll go back if you want me to (Canon never said anything about it and I sent it in with the hacked firmware for AF calibration and for this mirror assembly, both under warranty). You can be sure this camera will focus properly since I am a stickler for that and it will have at the very least a new mirror assembly, maybe a new shutter (I'll find out when it gets here), so you know it's good to go.

What's the condition?
I'll take pictures of everything when I get the camera back from Canon. Basically everything is like new except the camera has two small scratches on top of the flash and some of that rubberized paint has rubbed off the bottom corners of the sides. The grip has some light scratches on the bottom. Also the gear inside the grip has stripped some teeth, but it still goes on tight, it just is a little knotchy to use

What's the asking price?
I am pricing this to sell ASAP at $650 shipped + paypal fees if any within the Con US. Shipping elsewhere is at cost.

Any catches?
Well, I want to sell and have payment by early morning Feb 26. I will ship it out early morning Feb 26 (or whenever I get payment). Also, it would ship to you as

camera with eyepiece and neck strap, and remote holder on neck strap, grip attached to camera (with battery door in battery door storage) with 2 batteries in the grip. It would also ship with the battery charger.

Then on Feb 27 or March 1, depending on how tired I am from the drive home, I will ship out all of the boxes and papers and the remote. Also, I took off the top plate on the grip to cut down on weight (I found it also made the grip mount more tightly on the camera). I would ship the top plate with the books and all, OR if you prefer I could hold onto the grip until the box/books/papers shipment and reinstall the top plate and ship it to you with the second shipment (clear as mud?)

Feel free to PM or email with any questions.

Richard

Comments