SOLD: Olympus FL-36 Electronic Flash - $100

IPsychUIPsychU Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited September 26, 2008 in The Other Guys
Retail $170-$210 I will sell it for $100

Olympus FL-36 Electronic Flash
Description: The FL-36 electronic flash unit has been developed especially for use in digital photography. With a lot of useful features, it is reasonably priced. It offers GN 36 at a focal length of 42mm (equivalent to 85mm on a 35mm camera: ISO 100), and GN 20 at a focal length of 12mm (equivalent to 24mm on a 35mm camera: ISO 100).

Comments

• chizuckchizuck Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2008
    IPsychU wrote:
    Retail $170-$210 I will sell it for $100

Olympus FL-36 Electronic Flash
    Description: The FL-36 electronic flash unit has been developed especially for use in digital photography. With a lot of useful features, it is reasonably priced. It offers GN 36 at a focal length of 42mm (equivalent to 85mm on a 35mm camera: ISO 100), and GN 20 at a focal length of 12mm (equivalent to 24mm on a 35mm camera: ISO 100).

Do you still have this flash?
  • IPsychUIPsychU Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    I do still have it
    chizuck wrote:
    Do you still have this flash?
    IPsychU wrote:
    I do still have it

You want 100 for it. Is that shipped, my zip is 98942. Also were you happy with this flash? sorry for the questions I am new at this and just trying to figure out what I am doing.

chuck
    edited September 25, 2008
    I will ship it for $100. I don't have the original box put do have all of the stuff that came with it. I was happy with it, it worked fine, I just switched to Canon.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.
    chizuck wrote:
    You want 100 for it. Is that shipped, my zip is 98942. Also were you happy with this flash? sorry for the questions I am new at this and just trying to figure out what I am doing.

chuck
    edited September 25, 2008
    IPsychU wrote:
    I will ship it for $100. I don't have the original box put do have all of the stuff that came with it. I was happy with it, it worked fine, I just switched to Canon.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.

PM sent
    edited September 26, 2008