Options

Can't select galleries for coupon

TheBradfordTheBradford Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
edited June 14, 2012 in Bug Reporting
Trying to create a coupon and limit it to specific galleries, however whenever I click to select galleries, the window opens but no gallery shows up nor can i click the drop down menu to select a category. Please help.
Bradford

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Hi Bradford,

When you click the Choose Galleries button, the new screen will have a drop down menu. This menu will show your categories. Click on the category where the gallery is located, then select the gallery.Select the gallery or galleries that you want to offer discounts in, and save your changes.

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Nick Wilson
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    That IS the problem...I go to click that menu, and it doesn't drop down.
    Bradford

edited June 12, 2012
    Bradford,
    There was an issue with this empty gallery not belonging to any category. I fixed it by assigning it to the other category. You can either delete or reassign the gallery.
    Coupon gallery selecting should be working fine again.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2012
    Cool - so I updated some galleries in LR through the module. But one of my galleries (bridal) is not showing up the collection on there but is on my smug page. Do i need to delete the gallery, re created it and re-publish it all through LR if I want it to show up?

As well after I clicked 'sync photos' in LR's panel for smugmug - it made my About page all wonky. There are two photos and the text bumped down below the photo rather than next to it. I need to figure out how to change this and keep it from happening in the future too if possible. thanks for the coupon help I am not sure if this other issue is a bug or if I did something wrong but I am a little lost to say the least.
    Bradford

edited June 14, 2012
    Bradford,
    As for one gallery not showing, you may have to sync. Go to the SmugMug publish service and make sure the "sync hierarchy" option in the SmugMug settings section is checked. Then click on "sync now".
    If the gallery is still not showing afterwards, write us on the helpdesk with details, like a screenshot showing the Lightroom SmugMug publish service tree with where the gallery is not showing and include a link to the gallery in question on your SmugMug site.

2. Are you sure you're viewing your about page as a logged out visitor? That's what I see in Chrome viewing it as a visitor.
    The second photo only shows if you're logged in as the owner per the way you set up your CSS customizations.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2012
    Thanks Sebastian. I will look into the sync thing. The about page I have since resolved. I am trying to find stuff about RSS and learn more about it. I have on FB "RSS Graffiti" as someone told me that with that app, when I upload a gallery or add new photos to an already created one it will in turn post to my FanPage saying like new photos are up or something (or even put a gallery there I am not sure). But I cannot find any info really on how to set all that kind of stuff up to make it happen, what I may need to add to my page (like an .xml or something?) to make it work.

Any steering in the right direction would be awesome.
    Bradford