External/Backup hard drive for sale. Rocketfish/Seagate

ralph IIIralph III Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited July 8, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Hello All,
I am selling a brand new Rocketfish enclosure with a 80gb Seagate Ultra hard drive installed. It works great at quickly backing up files on the go (events) and fits in your pocket. The hard drive is from my wifes laptop, was top of the line at it's release, and functions perfectly. Asking $30.00 OBO. Includes shipping and Paypal fee's.

The unit is Windows and Mac compatible. You just plug it into your existing computer via USB and then use the one button backup with Roxio software.

I was going to use it as my event backup but have decided to upgrade my computer, so will use its' hard drive instead. This backup drive functions perfectly and the Seagate Ultra hard drive is flawless, fast, quite, and cool running.

Specs:
1) Seagate 80gb 5400.2 Ultra Hard Drive (ST9808211A). This was a top of the line hard drive years ago. Whisper quite, quick 12.5 seek, 8mb buffer, high burst rates w/Ultra DMA, READ/WRITE multiple command support, SMART support, etc. Perfect condition. Full specs can be found HERE.

2) Rocketfish 2.5 enclosure with Roxio backup software. One button backup, aluminum chassis for excellent heat dispersion, anti-shock etc. Full specs can be found
HERE.

Everything is included as shown in the pics minus the box. Please add $3.00 if you'd like it, as otherwise it's cheaper to ship without.

I have sold/purchased from here, FM, POTN and 9yrs Ebay (ralphtifftennis) with 100% positive feedback.

Thanks