FS: Bronica SQA Kit

SureShotSureShot Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited March 24, 2007 in The Other Guys
WITHDRAWN

I purchased this camera new and it's been well taken care of. I primarily used it for wedding photography and portrait work. It has never been exposed to rain,salt/fresh water, or has it been dropped,knocked, or banged around. It has been stored in a camera case while not in use with the battery removed. I would like to sell this as a complete kit and wouldn't be interested in parting it out. Camera functions as new and is in pristine condition. The only marks on it are on the film back and they are of the normal wear type very minor. The lens is fungus free, and has a few very minor dust specs inside but in no way affect picture quality.
Here is a list of what's included

1-Bronica SQA body
1-Zenza PS 80mm/f2.8 Lens
1-AE Prism Finder S
1-120 Film Back...with slide
1-Speed Grip....manual type not motorized
1-SQA Pro Lens Hood...bellows type
1-Poloroid Back
1-B+W lens filter...on the 80mm since new
Manuals included for the SQA Body and Prism Finder

I'm asking (NO LONGER FOR SALE) shipping and Paypal fees included, and will ship anywhere in Canada or Continental US for this price. I will accept Paypal(US/Canada) or EMT(Canada). Shipping insurance not included, and if requested will be at buyers expense. I'm new to this forum however I have excellent feedback from Ebay and other camera forums and will provide references to anyone considering purchasing.
PM's or email are fine, and I can provide photos if requested .
Thanks for looking.:thumb