Gallery Settings

SunstruckSunstruck Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited January 24, 2011 in SmugMug Support
I read the whole Smugmug Help section on Galleries, how to set up, smart galleries, quick settings, etc., but I did not find the answer I was looking for.

Is there a way to set up a Gallery "template" that I can save with various settings? I see when I upload, that there is an option under Quick Settings for " My Default Gallery Settings" How do I set my Default Gallery settings?

The Smugmug help section was very vague on this, to the point of being useless.

Here are the options I would like set up as a default all the time:

Protected: YES all the time
Watermarked: Yes, with my custom watermark as the default
Largest Size: XL

Printable: Yes
Proof Days: 5

Backprinting: @ Penny J Wills

There has to be an easy way to set this up. I am uploading an event with at least 35 galleries, and having to go in and set each one individually is a pain in the butt.

Thanks,

Penny J Wills,
http://www.pennyjwillsphotography.com/

Comments

• zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    Hi Penny,

There are actually 2 ways of doing this. One way is go into the gallery settings page for any one of the 35 galleries, then near the top click Multiple Galleries button next to "Changing settings for:". Then go ahead and select which galleries the changes are for.

The second way would probably be best for your application. Make all the changes you want to one of the galleries, then under the Quick Settings section, click the drop-down menu and click "Save settings on this page as..." then click "Apply settings to multiple galleries".

20110124-f6fbfqbf3j5husmmi1f282gsym.jpg
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • SunstruckSunstruck Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    Thanks Zac! That is exactly what I am looking for.

Penny