Options

Business Icon Missing in Account Settings

ShutterdoShutterdo Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 5, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I've just realized that my Power Account now has the eCommerce capabilities. However, I've read all the info on how to set up a price list and I have one problem. When I log into my Account Settings, I only see 4 icons, Me, Privacy, Discovery and Stats. There is not icon for "Business".

Am I reading the News wrong? Should I have the ability to let someone buy and image if I have a Power Account? If so, how do I get the Business icon turned on?

To avoid sales with the default pricelist, I have turned off "shopping" on every gallery and folder.

Thanks for your response

Terri

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited July 5, 2014
    Shutterdo wrote: »
    I've just realized that my Power Account now has the eCommerce capabilities. However, I've read all the info on how to set up a price list and I have one problem. When I log into my Account Settings, I only see 4 icons, Me, Privacy, Discovery and Stats. There is not icon for "Business".
    While you can allow your photos to be purchased in a Power account you can't set prices and make a profit.

To sell your photos at a profit you need either a Portfolio or Business account.
    If you upgrade to either of these account types you will be able to set your own prices.

To see the features for each account type, go to this page - http://www.smugmug.com/features - and scroll down.

--- Denise