Options

Identifying Smugmug Staff

AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
edited July 2, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Would it be possible for all Smugmug staff to add that to their profile (or whatever) so that it shows up under their name when they add a post? There doesn't seem to be any consistent wording and I'm not sure who is working for Smugmug in the forum.
Thanks
My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
www.acecootephotography.com

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator
    edited July 1, 2014
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2014
    Sorry, I know this has come up before and everyone that works for SmugMug should have an identifier either in their signature or profile. If there is poster you are unsure of you can PM me and I'll let you know. Also I will remind them to add something to their signature or profile so that it is more obvious.

There is this thread but the team has probably tripled since it was last updated http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=51634
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2014
    I know I added to the confusion. Apologies!

Seems I was hitting a bug updating my sig (kept saving and it was being eaten). Believe I've fixed it now, so you know I'm not pulling your leg on anything.
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2014
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    Sorry, I know this has come up before and everyone that works for SmugMug should have an identifier either in their signature or profile. If there is poster you are unsure of you can PM me and I'll let you know. Also I will remind them to add something to their signature or profile so that it is more obvious.

There is this thread but the team has probably tripled since it was last updated http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=51634

The problem though is that they don't have a CONSISTENT identifier. A simple "Smugmug staff" along with whatever else they want to add would remove any confusion.

If this has been brought up before then isn't there a message for Smugmug?

People want to know who the staff are because the way members respond is clearly going to be different to a staff member than a volunteer.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com