Options

SOLD: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Nikon

VinnieVinnie Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited March 19, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hey all -

Unfortunately money is tight and I need to part with some of my equipment. I've been using this lens on my D40 for the last 6 months and it has been a charm of a lens. Included is original box, padded soft case, manual, hood, both caps, and blank warranty card. I will include the original purchase receipt.

Asking $350 Plus Shipping and Paypal. Insurance $7.50 extra.

Click the Image Below for More Pictures:

DSC_1670.JPG

Comments

• Options
    JasonLJasonL Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    for sale
    Vinnie wrote:
    Hey all -

Unfortunately money is tight and I need to part with some of my equipment. I've been using this lens on my D40 for the last 6 months and it has been a charm of a lens. Included is original box, padded soft case, manual, hood, both caps, and blank warranty card. I will include the original purchase receipt.

Asking $375 includes Shipping and Paypal. Insurance $7.50 extra.

Click the Image Below for More Pictures:

DSC_1670.JPG

Hello, I just looked at the pics and it looks mint. I was wondering if I wanted to purchase could I pick up, I am located in NY and NJ area's. Thanks Jason
    So many toy's not enough money !

Nikon D300s. Nikon D40, Nikon FE, Nikon F
    Ansco Ancoset Rangefinder, Rolleiflex TLR Sb800, sb400

Nikon 18-200 VR, nikon 18-55 II, Sigma 10 20 HSM, 50mm f1.8 ai-s, 50mm Non Ai f1.4
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2009
    Sure - P/U in NJ or NY
    Thanks - your right...the lens is in great shape...I try to baby my stuff...so its probably in as good a shape as when I got it.

Sure no problem...PM me and lets talk...
  • Options
    JasonLJasonL Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    sent
    Vinnie wrote:
    Thanks - your right...the lens is in great shape...I try to baby my stuff...so its probably in as good a shape as when I got it.

Sure no problem...PM me and lets talk...

pm sent
    So many toy's not enough money !

Nikon D300s. Nikon D40, Nikon FE, Nikon F
    Ansco Ancoset Rangefinder, Rolleiflex TLR Sb800, sb400

Nikon 18-200 VR, nikon 18-55 II, Sigma 10 20 HSM, 50mm f1.8 ai-s, 50mm Non Ai f1.4
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2009
    Hey all - this is still available...
  • Options
    edited March 7, 2009
    :d
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2009
    Reduced Price to $350+
    Price Reduced to $350 + shipping and PP.
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2009
    ne_nau.gif anyone?
  • Options
    JPerkinsJPerkins Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    I think there are a couple of things hurting your ability to sell right now. I hope I'm not out of line here but you seem to be asking a question with your last post.

The new 35mm 1.8 being released at 199 shipped no pp fees from multiple sources gives a lot of people a prime lens cheap.

Also Abes of maine has these for $365 shipped no pp fees and there is no risk of buying a used lens.

I'm not trying to harsh your ad, just letting you know the perspective of a buyer. If I had been looking for this lens 2 months ago it would have been a good deal but with the release of the nikon 35 this and other prime lenses with built in motor I think are going to drop some.
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2009
    JPerkins wrote:
    I think there are a couple of things hurting your ability to sell right now. I hope I'm not out of line here but you seem to be asking a question with your last post.

I was actually asking if anyone was interested...not really looking for commentary, but thanks though.
    JPerkins wrote:
    The new 35mm 1.8 being released at 199 shipped no pp fees from multiple sources gives a lot of people a prime lens cheap.

199 - for a 35mm not 30mm - for a 1.8 not 1.4 (see the price diff between the nikkor 50mm 1.8 and 1.4)
    JPerkins wrote:
    Also Abes of maine has these for $365 shipped no pp fees and there is no risk of buying a used lens.
    Thanks for the info - This must be a new price adjustment, because up until last week, this lens brand new was 399+. See the following:
    Amazon: 417 - B&H: 409 - Adorama: 409 : I agree that is a great price at Abes
    JPerkins wrote:
    I'm not trying to harsh your ad, just letting you know the perspective of a buyer. If I had been looking for this lens 2 months ago it would have been a good deal but with the release of the nikon 35 this and other prime lenses with built in motor I think are going to drop some.

I hope this isn't harsh, please don't take it that way, but everyone has an opinion- and you've shared yours...thanks, but in the future, I would ask that you keep your opinion to yourself or share it in a PM....see guidelines: "This isn't one of those other sites, so posting to threads is encouraged - common courtesy applies. If you have suggestions for helping the seller, by all means, post it, but try to keep blunt advice such as price policing discreet (PM's are good). That being said: don't be the price police! Ignorance is the best policy for price adjustment."
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2009
    FYI - since I haven't gotten much interest here...I put it up on ebay...