Login doesn't work with Roboform

sjnoelsjnoel Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited July 18, 2013 in Bug Reporting
For almost two years now, I've been using a password memorizer tool called RoboForm. I love it and use it constantly. It keeps an encrypted file of all my passwords available at a click of a button in my toolbar.

Well...it did until recently. Since a recent update, the login box no longer works with RoboForm.

I'm a web designer, and I probably have 2 dozen different smugmug logins for all my clients. (I've been using and recommending Smugmug as a photo gallery for years now.) It's just a hassle to log in to different accounts now.

Any chance you'll put the login back like it was before? Or fix it so it works with automated tools?

Thanks,
Jane

Comments

• mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2013
    sjnoel wrote: »
    For almost two years now, I've been using a password memorizer tool called RoboForm. I love it and use it constantly. It keeps an encrypted file of all my passwords available at a click of a button in my toolbar.

Well...it did until recently. Since a recent update, the login box no longer works with RoboForm.

I'm a web designer, and I probably have 2 dozen different smugmug logins for all my clients. (I've been using and recommending Smugmug as a photo gallery for years now.) It's just a hassle to log in to different accounts now.

Any chance you'll put the login back like it was before? Or fix it so it works with automated tools?

Thanks,
    Jane

Hi Jane,

I sincerely apologize for this issue! We are aware of it, and are investigating. I will update this thread as soon as it is fixed.

Thanks!

Michael