Stats Viewing Problem

dreamcatcher623dreamcatcher623 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited July 1, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Many times when I try to view stats on photo views, the 'loading please wait' box will come on and stick in that position forever. Seriously, hours can go by and it's still 'loading'. The only fix is to refresh the page, and then go though the series of steps to get to the day/gallery. It's very, very frustrating. This happens at least once every time I try to view stats.

Comments

• ClickItClickIt Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited June 20, 2013
    stats still not working
    stats for June7/8 timeframe are still missing in the detailed breakdown. Monthly views to date is higher than the albums broken down.
  • mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2013
    ClickIt wrote: »
    stats for June7/8 timeframe are still missing in the detailed breakdown. Monthly views to date is higher than the albums broken down.

Hi Clickit,

Can you check to see if the stats are there now?

Michael
  • ClickItClickIt Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    Hi Clickit,

Can you check to see if the stats are there now?

Michael

still missing. this month shows 9367 on the summary stats but only 3634 when i go to popularity in same period and it is clearly missing the june7/8 dates
  • smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2013
    I can't get "gallery details" to come up, either. When I select the gallery, nothing happens.

Also, are the video stats completely broken? I sent two video slideshow links, one for a wedding and one for an e session, in the past few days. Both have been viewed by clients and others, but stats are showing zero for video views.