Cannot delete galleries or photos from Ipad

THEgatorTHEgator Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited April 1, 2013 in Bug Reporting
What a terrible letdown and discouragement! I bought an Ipad primarily to be able to carry about and show my SmugMug galleries and photos offline. Now I find that not only am I unable to delete individual photos from Ipad storage, I cannot even delete galleries. Please, please, please - fix the app to accommodate this, and, please, do it soon. I am amazed that this absolutely basic capability is not provided, this is not up to the high standards that SmugMug espouses. Thank you.

Comments

• mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2013
    THEgator wrote: »
    What a terrible letdown and discouragement! I bought an Ipad primarily to be able to carry about and show my SmugMug galleries and photos offline. Now I find that not only am I unable to delete individual photos from Ipad storage, I cannot even delete galleries. Please, please, please - fix the app to accommodate this, and, please, do it soon. I am amazed that this absolutely basic capability is not provided, this is not up to the high standards that SmugMug espouses. Thank you.

Have you deleted the galleries or photos from the website and let the iPad app refresh itself?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Michael