Options

So, this happened at work yesterday...

David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,186 moderator
edited November 2, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
IMG_0390_1-X2.jpg

Damn zombies! And on Halloween no less! Was just trying to get some work done when they all broke in and chased us. Glad I had my camera and even more glad the rest of us all got out alive. There's going to be a heck of a mess to clean up for the morning crew.

FYI: PicMonkey™. Is there anything it can't do?
My Smugmug
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,908 moderator
    edited November 1, 2014
    Whoops!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,034 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2014
    Fun stuff. "Delight your Tastbuds" sign is perfectly placed! Great shot and the female zombie on the floor adds a new dimension to zombiness!
  • Options
    edited November 1, 2014
    Cavelier wrote:
    Fun stuff. "Delight your Tastbuds" sign is perfectly placed! Great shot and the female zombie on the floor adds a new dimension to zombiness!

Ha! I didn't even notice the sign (and hoping the customers did read it).

It was a fun couple of minutes setting this up, and an even more fun two hours working it up in post. The female zombie had already applied that makeup for her holiday costume, and the grayish tone already worked great as a zombie look. I added the blood stains. When I got to work today I was already apologizing to each one of them for the blood and the gore and without yet seeing the finished product, they were all telling me "hey, the more, the better."
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2014
    Bravo! Joyous! What fun work place! I hate nerds that I am stuck with in Silicon Valley. Although can't b*tch too much about the job.....I still got one! :D
    Made my day!clap.gifthumbiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2, 2014
    Earache wrote: »
    Fun, Fun, Fun!! rolleyes1.gifthumb.gif
    Also, it's great to see the un-dead making healthy, nutritious, dietary choices. lol3.gif

They were actually about to use them as weapons, I believe. The puff pastry being wielded by the zombie in the back, being frozen as it was, could hurt like hell if it made decent contact.

Another thing I learned was that even if the camera was set on RAW, was no matter what I did in post, when there are zombies present in the scene, the white balance cannot be changed to anything but toxic green. Who knew?
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2014
    Fun, Fun, Fun!! rolleyes1.gifthumb.gif
    Also, it's great to see the un-dead making healthy, nutritious, dietary choices. lol3.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited November 2, 2014
    rolleyes1.gifclap.gif