Options

More wedding related pics..

maverickmaverick Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited July 30, 2005 in Weddings
Friend at work got married 2 weeks ago and I volunteered taking pics of random people after the official pro's left :scratch

First time I took so many pics of people but was happy with some of the results. Now need to get myself on a course to do learn more about image manipulation.

All of these taken with Canon D30 with 70-200 Lens. Please feel free to comment and tips would be great.

pj_5.jpg

The Groom getting up to his tricks already :D

pj_4.jpg

Best man with his first born...

pj_2.jpg

Little girl at the fountain

pj_1.jpg

Who made you the builder?

Cheers! :thumb
Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.

Comments

• Options
    gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2005
    Hi Maverick
    Remember me (Gary) you put me up for the night on the way to Elephant Treffen good to see you on here, nice candid shots thumb.gif hope to see you again at one of the GSClubUK meets
    Regards
    Gary
    maverick wrote:
    Friend at work got married 2 weeks ago and I volunteered taking pics of random people after the official pro's left headscratch.gif

First time I took so many pics of people but was happy with some of the results. Now need to get myself on a course to do learn more about image manipulation.

All of these taken with Canon D30 with 70-200 Lens. Please feel free to comment and tips would be great.

pj_5.jpg

The Groom getting up to his tricks already :D

pj_4.jpg

Best man with his first born...

pj_2.jpg

Little girl at the fountain

pj_1.jpg

Who made you the builder?

Cheers! thumb.gif
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    Hi Maverick
    Remember me (Gary) you put me up for the night on the way to Elephant Treffen good to see you on here, nice candid shots thumb.gif hope to see you again at one of the GSClubUK meets
    Regards
    Gary
    Of course Gary, always welcome if you in the area and if all goes well will make the next treffen in 2006:D
    Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.