Wedding photos

Rolling StoneRolling Stone Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
edited September 26, 2004 in Weddings
Here are two photos that represent 25 years of marriage for my wife and I.
We had traditional photos but always liked the western theme.

8896833-L.jpg

25 years later

8896835-L.jpg

Comments

• dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2004
    Great shots...
    These are great. I'm a young guy, not married yet. I can see how your relationship has blossomed and grown since your wedding day.

I will outline a few of my quick observations:

1.) Look at the first photo & the distance between you and your wife. Some separation, but still close and loving. You are both turned a little towards eachother. This shows love and compassion.

2.) This brings me to the second photo. Look at the body language. You are much closer. Although the facial expressions are the same, you are telling two different stories. There is zero space between you. I couldn't slip an ace in your pocket if I tried. I love how she has her leg up against your body. 25 years has flew by, and you are still very much into eachother. It's great to see two people who are concerned with the others well being. Life has been very good to the both of you. You are blessed.

3.) I'm going out on a limb here, but a third observation that most will not see. In the first photo, her arm is on her hip. The second, it is across your body. She feels very safe with you. There is something about your life together where she has come to depend on you, and you both are very comfortable with that.

If you have any more shots, please share. These were fantastic! I love going through old photo albums.

Dave
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2004
    Actually, her tights are caught in his zipper and she's trying to get them free.. naughty.gif

Great pair of pics, DD. From your posts, I really do get a sense of your great love for each other. Something I respect and envy. thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au