Options

A Random Portrait!

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited October 19, 2014 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2014
    interesting framing to include environment, but he is clearly the focal point.thumb.gif His expression makes it. After seeing all the urban portraits we expect the background to be inner city. I like that this is different and makes you wonder what he is doing. Does he fit? what's his story? Not super high on the WTF scale, but enough to be interesting and worth more than a quick glance.
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2014
    interesting framing to include environment, but he is clearly the focal point.thumb.gif His expression makes it. After seeing all the urban portraits we expect the background to be inner city. I like that this is different and makes you wonder what he is doing. Does he fit? what's his story? Not super high on the WTF scale, but enough to be interesting and worth more than a quick glance.

Thank you for the feedback. This is an ongoing project that I continue to work on. I don't force an expression and I don't wait for a mood that I may think is appropriate. I don't like to take up much of their time and I only take about two or three shots.

Best,regards