How do I find my own past orders?

ShutterMomShutterMom Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited August 12, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I can't remember which gallery I ordered from last. I'm sure I've checked my order history in the past, but I can't remember how. Can you please point me in the right direction?

To clarify, I'm not wanting to check on customer orders. I'm wanting to find out my own personal order history.

Thanks so much for the help.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    Hi Lisa,

The 'pro' orders are always listed in your control panel, but the non-profit orders are not. You can check your order by using the link in the confirmation email that we sent you.

Last nights order contains 64 items, and the items were ordered from multiple galleries. I've pm'd you the gallery links, just in case.

Let me know if you have any questions!
  • ShutterMomShutterMom Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 12, 2008
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Lisa,

The 'pro' orders are always listed in your control panel, but the non-profit orders are not. You can check your order by using the link in the confirmation email that we sent you.

Last nights order contains 64 items, and the items were ordered from multiple galleries. I've pm'd you the gallery links, just in case.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, Ivar.

So, there is no way for me to see my own history of what I've personally ordered? The reason I am asking is because I can't remember what I ordered last and I don't want to order pictures that I might already have. Does that make sense? Or I'm going to have to keep a written record myself of what I've ordered already?